I thought it would be fun to compile a list of some things I'd LOVE! I know it looks so greedy, but it's fun to dream. I don't think we'll be exchanging gifts this year (Chris and I) as we have each gotten larger presents for our birthdays.
1. Go Pro Hero3: I want this in the worst way. My number one dream gift this year. I love how simple it is to use and share videos and that you can control recording from your phone! How fun is that to hide a video camera and record from another place?
2. Cortex Curling Iron: I've wanted this for while after I've heard/seen these girls' videos. I curl my hair for occasions pretty frequently and love the option of different sized barrels, as well as ceramic coating to protect my hair.
3. Slow Cooker: I do a lot of slow cooking and recently our crock pot lid broke. It was 6 years old and got a lot of use. The newer models out there like the one I linked, do so much more now! I'd love a digital display and 3 cooking temperatures.
4. Dry Brush: I keep hearing about the benefits of dry brushing and I want to try. A friend recommended this brush :)
5. Clarisonic Mia: I keep going back and forth about this product. My skin is all over the place and it would be great to get it healthier looking and cleaner. Just unsure about it's benefits over time. I've heard some dermatologist say it's great, other's not so much.
6. Uggs: I love these pair or these ones in chestnut. Mine were really old and ripped. I could really use them for photo sessions and weddings I'm photographing where I'm on my feet all day/in the elements, but I need my footwear to look dressy.
What's on your wish list? If you own any of the products I listed above, I'd love to hear your opinion :)