1. Cleansing Brush this is the #1 product from Mary Kay. I've blogged it's praises before, and six months later it's still going strong. It's just a great value at $50 with batteries and two cleansing heads. It's waterproof and has two speeds. Better value than the Clarisonic.
2. Au Natural Lipgloss I hosted a MK party and the beauty consultant was wearing this shade. I loved it and purchased. The photo color isn't accurate. It's a neutral biege, perfect for summer. It applies like a MAC lipgloss.
3. Oil Free Make Up Remover I got this product for free for hosting a party. It has a waterlike consistency, doesn't feel oily or sticky, odorless and doesn't burn. It worked as well as the Estée Lauder fomula I've used in the past.
4. Satin Hands Kit this is a product I have not purchased. I tried a sample at my party and was so impressed. I have very dry hands and this made them look and feel great. I'll be purchasing this in the fall/winter.
5. Travel Roll Up Bag this is another product I don't own, but I've seen two consultants with it. The quality impressed me. The bags are removable/washable and it comes with a metal hook for hanging when traveling. It rolls compact.
*My sister and fellow blogger Perpetua came to my MK party and loved their products so much that she became a consultant! All the links above connect through her to purchase. I was NOT sponsored for this post.