I wanted to share the items I'm asking for this Christmas! I love reading/watching holiday gift guides online because they help me select gifts and introduce me to new products.
1. Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I know I'm years late on this "cult" makeup item. I wish I purchased this ages ago when it was cheaper and included the incredible double sided 24/7 eye pencil.
2. Tree Hut Sugar Scrub recommended by the Makeup Geek. I've never tried any body scrubs before! They are paraben DMDM free and certified organic shea butter.
3. Tree Hut Body Butter because whenever you exfoliate you should mostrize afterward. I selected the Brazilian nut scent as Brazilian nuts are recommended for people with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I know it's probably of little benefit, but it influences my decisions.
5. Mary Kay Warm Amber Perfume. My two favorite scents are sandalwood and vanilla, so I knew I would love this since it has both scents. I'm out of perfume and I'm supporting a small business by purchasing from a friend.
6. GoPro Jaws Flex Clamp. I have the Grenade Grip and GoPole Evo which have had lots of use this year. I keep finding myself in situations where I could use a clamp.
7. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean. You all know from my photos that I frequently wear dark eye makeup. This a perfect base before putting down black shadow. It's a good stocking stuffer!